Spiritual Growth Is a Lifelong Journey!
I'm often having to remind myself that spiritual growth is marathon, not a sprint. Learning to be patient with self is a process all on its own.
God is far more interested in building your character than He is in anything else.
Your spiritual transformation—developing the character of Jesus—will take the rest of your life. And even then, it won’t be completed here on Earth. It will only be finished when we get to heaven or when Jesus returns.
Becoming like Jesus is your greatest privilege, your immediate responsibility, and your ultimate destiny.
My prayer for you today is to continue to DESIRE to grow spiritually. Allow God to complete the work that He's started in each of us.
- Pray for a transformed mind for your identity in God and your understanding of God’s identity
- Pray for clarity on what God has called you to
- Pray to understand the times and seasons God had for you
- Ask God to open the doors He has for you and to close doors that are not part of His plan.
- Ask God to open your eyes to all that He has for you.
Paul said, “This will continue until we are... mature, just as Christ is, and we will be completely like him” (Ephesians 4:13 CEV).